Providing CFO services and Business Transition Services in Detroit, MI and the surrounding areas
Troy, MI CFO
36 Years of Experience
Western Michigan University, BBA
Walsh College, MSF
Certificates & Licenses:
CPA (State of Michigan)
Detroit Athletic Club
Michigan Association of CPA's
Walsh College Foundation
Contact Rick DiBart and receive a free Discovery Analysis™
- A confidential meeting with the business owner(s), then interview company staff.
- Look at the company’s financial information and computer systems.
- Benchmark financial information against industry averages.
- Create a confidential report of our findings in The Strategy Gameplan™
Rick is a hands-on, results-driven, financial management professional with over 35 years of broad experience in finance, accounting and operations. He is a proven leader in driving strategic decisions and performance with demonstrated ability to identify opportunities for growth, cost savings, and implementation of process improvements.
He is an effective listener who understands the needs of his clients and is a resourceful, enthusiastic problem-solver. Rick possesses solid leadership, communications and interpersonal skills and establishes rapport with all levels of staff and management.
In the role of CFO, Rick provides progressive financial and operational leadership expertise acquired from his extensive experience with public and private entities that operate in various industries.
Working side-by-side with business owners, Rick helps them achieve a higher level of success by providing sound strategic advice. For the clients he serves, his ultimate goals are to ensure sound financial practices, reduce risk, increase profitability, and maximize cash flow.
Areas of expertise include the following:
- Strategic Planning and Organizational Leadership
- Budgeting and Forecasting
- Cash/Working Capital Management
- GAAP Principles and Practices
- Operational and Process Improvement
- Contract Negotiation and Administration
- Mentoring, Training and Staff Development
- Human Resources
- Executive Presentation and Communications
- Risk Assessment and Management
- Managing External Relationships (CPA, Banker, Attorney, etc.)
- Organizational Restructuring and Turnaround
- Systems Implementation and Conversion
- Mergers and Acquisition (including due diligence)
- Change Management
Rick earned a Bachelors degree in Business Administration from Western Michigan University and a Masters of Science in Finance from Walsh College. He is a CPA in the state of Michigan. He currently serves on the board of directors of Forgotten Harvest, Judson Center (Vice Chair), Michigan Association of CPA's, and Walsh College Foundation and is a member of the Distinguished Clown Corp (Parade Company). Rick is also a past president of the Detroit Athletic Club.
Rick and his wife Sue live in Troy, Michigan. They enjoy traveling, golf, cooking, and spending time with their family.