How can a B2B CFO® help you and your business, let me count the ways….
Services related to Key Decision Making
1. In-house preparation of accurate and timely monthly financial statements
2. In-house preparation of monthly budget-to-actual reports
3. Forecasts of income and expenses
4. In-house management report preparation
5. Recommendations on areas for improvement or future growth
Services related to Cash Improvement
6.… Read more >
By Josh Linkner
Earlier this summer, Detroit’s Emergency Financial Manager filed a petition for the city’s bankruptcy proceedings. With more than $18 billion in debt, Detroit has become the largest municipality to ever file for Chapter 9 protection. This is a difficult period for my hometown and the broader region, affecting tens of thousands of people with pensions and benefits, as well as the other creditors.… Read more >
If you plan to start a new business, or you’ve just opened your doors, it is important for you to know your federal tax responsibilities. Here are five basic tips from the IRS that can help you get started.
1. Type of Business. Early on, you will need to decide the type of business you are going to establish.… Read more >
Despite tough economy, B2B CFO continues record growth and takes spot in the prestigious Inc. 5000 list
Phoenix, Ariz. – August 21, 2012 – B2B CFO, the nation’s largest provider of CFO services, has been named to the prestigious Inc. 5000 list of fastest growing companies in America for the third consecutive year.… Read more >
In the never-ending battle between Spartan and Wolverine dominance, Green and White wins out when it comes to displaying school spirit on Michigan’s roads.
For more than a dozen years, the Secretary of State’s office has offered specialty license plates that help raise funds for the state’s 15 public universities and several special causes or nonprofit organizations.… Read more >